Any suggestions?

We recently reviewed the business we handled over the past two years and where it came from

It was very encouraging to learn that 80% of our clients were either referred by previous clients, or were themselves previous clients coming back to buy another property. The other 20% of RealTeam’s business came from the internet, or from our personal network of friends and colleagues.

It’s certainly very encouraging that so many of our clients think enough of us to refer their friends and associates, and we’re hugely grateful for that. But by the same token, we’d also like to develop a broader client base, so that we can help more people by providing an efficient and high-quality real estate experience.

Any suggestions for how we might achieve this will be warmly welcomed!

RealTeam - Buyer Agent in Adelaide
How Can We Help You Buy Property?

"*" indicates required fields

What's Your Situation?
Your Name*
Your Current Location
This field is for validation purposes and should be left unchanged.