Expats Neil and Laura live & work in the UAE
They visited Adelaide earlier this year, specifically to buy a property.
After two frustrating months of missing out at auctions & private sales, they gave up and returned home.
- They then searched the web, & found RealTeam
- Neil phoned me to ask for help
- 22nd September I began the search
- 1st October I inspected a very suitable property & made some short videos for them
- They said it was better than anything they’d seen earlier in the year.
- We bought it the following Friday.
Getting a better property in 2 weeks vs. not getting one at all in 2 months came down to having a seasoned professional on their side.
After the contract was signed off, the agent called me to say:
I’m going to talk out of school for a moment because I thought you should know…
You didn’t pay too much.
We actually had two identical offers.
So I asked him:
How did the owners choose between them?
The agent said:
There were two things…
First, you completed the paperwork quicker (we had, with just 3 minutes to spare, using digital signatures)
Second, the owners also felt more confident because there’s a buyer’s agent helping your buyer.
So, I made it possible to find & buy a property in less time, and was also the key factor in securing it against strong competition.
Whom do you know that could use help like this?