Bidding For Property At Auction On Your Behalf
Bidding at a property auction can be daunting experience …
- Emotions run strong
- Your heart beats faster
- Things move quicker
Before you know it, it’s all over and you possibly either didn’t get the property or perhaps paid too much for it.
Be Represented At Auction By A Professional
When you leave all the bidding to us, you’ll be more relaxed, you won’t pay more than you have to and you’ll have a better chance of getting the property you want.
How It Works
- We’ll discuss with you your price limit, deposit and settlement period
- We’ll sign the relevant proxy forms with you and ensure your ID can be made available to show the agent at the auction
- We’ll speak with the sellers agent, before the auction, to find out as much as possible what their expectations are for the auction
- Attend the auction and bid as your proxy
- If we’re the successful bidder, you’ll need to be available at the auction or online to sign the contract immediately
- Assist with post-bidding processes on the day
The fee for the Bidding At Auction service is $495. The service can be bundled with our Due Diligence service and our Follow Through service for a package price.