Property Negotiation, Contract Preparation and Administration
Found a property you want to buy, but prefer not to approach or negotiate with the agent? Or maybe, you’ve found a house that’s not on the market and you’re unsure how to proceed with trying to buy it?
In cases like this, we’ll…
- help you source and inspect comparable properties in the area to ensure good value for money and that all your needs are met
- approach the agent or owner
- prepare the documentation
- negotiate the property on your behalf
- bid at auction on your behalf (if applicable)
- manage and administer the entire contract process including valuation, building inspections, finance, contract variations, conveyancing and settlement.
The Secret To Negotiating Property
Negotiating property isn’t just about the price, there are many other factors that can attract a seller to your offer even though they may have other offers higher than yours. Devulging and understanding the needs and wants of the seller is vital to achieving a favourable negotiation for both you and the seller. This is where the expertise of our property negotiating experience comes into play.
For the full ‘Negotiation, Contract Prep & Administration” service, our fee is around 1% of the asking price of the property. For interstate & overseas clients who have sourced a property, we can combine our Consultation service, with this service at no additional charge. For just the negotiation component, please contact us as it can vary depending on the situation.
Our aim is to ensure that the property is right for you, make sure there are no hidden surprises and negotiate the most advantageous, fair and satisfying purchase transaction as possible.
You’ll be able to get on with your life while we do all the property negotiating, paperwork, inspections and oversee that the legal details are all fully taken care of.